Try our foot peel mask, removing dead skin and exfoliating calluses without any harsh scraping or scrubbing. It’s time to have a tender and soft infant feet again.
How to use:
1. Soak your feet in warm water for 20 mins to soften the skin. Pat dry.
2. Place your feet inside the Foot Peeling Mask booties.
3. Secure the booties around each ankle using the enclosed adhesive tape.
4. Place a pair of socks on over the plastic booties and remain seated. The added heat helps speed up the process.
5. Keep the booties on for one hour. After 1 hour, remove booties and wash your feet with soap and water.
6. Dead skin cells will begin to peel 5-7 days after treatment.
7. When you see that your feet has started peeling, soaking in warm water every night is highly recommended (adding some vinegar is good too). You may use a feet exfoliating tool to help to you remove the dead skin (be gentle). Try not to apply lotion/moisturizer because you want your dead skin to peel off.
Please read complete instructions that comes with the package prior to use.
For external use only.
If you are pregnant or nursing,please stop to use.
If it is not suited to your skin during the use, please stop to use.
Athlete’s foot or skin wound, swelling, itching, inflammation etc, please stop to use.
For best results:
If you don’t see peeling within 10 days, you may use another mask to enhance absorption and expedite peeling. This is not recommended if you have newly peeled skin or wounds/cuts.
2 pair foot mask